Web API - body raw - json

Hello all,

thanks for your answer. it is working now.
I think when I am updating my blocks, if I am doing the preview just after the algorythm are not updated yet so I think it is not working.
Thanks again for your help
Alex

1 Like

I have sort of the same question.
I am trying to connect Thunkable to Xano. In Xano everything works fine and I can call the API from Draftbit. However in Thunkable I am not able to form the body.

This is the body the API call needs:
body

My blocks in Thunkable:

The input and response I get

Thanks!

1 Like

I think you might need to create objects within the API Body block rather than using just text. This topic has some examples:

Also here (search for registration method within the page to see the image I’m suggesting):

It’s possible that it will work with only text blocks but you’d first need to get it working as a browser url (that is, you’re able to retrieve the json text response in a browser such as Chrome without even using Thunkable). If you have a working url that includes all of that info, share it and we can help you build the blocks to create it in Thunkable. Does Draftbit provide the full POST url, something like you might see with curl?

All that being said, there are some problem with your syntax. APIs generally use = instead of : and you would not include the brackets { } or quotes " ".

2 Likes

See my sample project using Xano in Thunkable
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/617031d98d7dfb0010f597c7

2 Likes

Wow, thanks! That really helped a lot.
I needed to add a header property “Content-Type: application/json”

3 Likes