Virtual Event: Community Meetup

Hello everyone,
I’m available today, tomorrow or any other day. I’m from the middle East so timing could be an issue but I can get ready for the meeting when I get advanced notice.

3 Likes

Cool!
Everyone, I think that for the first time, it’s not going to be perfect but I think we can have one tomorrow (19th July) at 9:00 AM IST. I’m not sure if we can do another one at 8:30 PM IST, but if we can, that’ll be great! Of course, we’ll have more after a few weeks gap, so if I wasn’t able to find a good time for you this time, I’ll change it next time!

1 Like

Does that work for @muneer @catsarisky @sketch ?

2 Likes

Yes, 6:30am my time. I can attend but maybe not yet shaved so you have to put up with my ugly face in the morning.

3 Likes

9:00 AM IST
Won’t work for me :frowning:
It’s like 5 in the morning then.

Should be fine. I just gotta figure which day that is local time. You’re ahead of me right?

1 Like

You can Use Google for that.
I did that too it calculated time and Day for me.
Just search for 9:00 AM IST.

This is a helpful timezone converter:

So July 19 at 9am IST would be Sunday at 8:30pm for me. I might be able to make that.

3 Likes

Yeah, @catsarisky I’m ahead (by maybe 9-10 hours ahead of Virginia?)
@muneer that was so quick! I barely know any html or js, but I can tell that yours is some cool code!

For those who’d like to attend the 9 AM IST one, https://meet.google.com/mru-jgdt-khz
I’d love to see you all there!

I’ll share the 8:30 PM one at 6 PM IST.

Oops, I meant to say 18th July. You might see this too late but extremely sorry for the confusion.

I was on the “Asking to join” screen for over 10 mins. Every time to expires I restart again but no response.

1 Like

Ohh, I was there at 9:00 to 9:21, but each time it showed up as no one has joined. Please try to join again, and I will let you in.

1 Like

If you aren’t able to join now, then hopefully 8:30 PM IST works out for everybody (or at least most people).
You are in Bahrain, right? That would be 6:00 PM in Bahrain.

1 Like

Yes, I’m sorry to miss your session but I kept trying for at least 12 minutes continuously.

Will try to join the following session.

1 Like

Sure, will see you there! I’m sorry about that, I was in the call for 20 mins but no one turned up so I left.

1 Like

Google said 6:30. Maybe this is where we missed each other.

1 Like

I’ll try to joint the next one aswell.
It’s today at 8:30 IST (17:00 CEST) Right?

Maybe you could ping us so we get a notification.(if turned on).

2 Likes

Sure, will do!

1 Like

Ohh, ok. This is what I got:
Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 2.14.58 PM

1 Like

I was referring to the earlier session of 9am

1 Like