Trying to receive three sensor values by BLE and the app is not wokinrg, don't know why

I have an ESP32 that reads from two sensors, does some calculations, ant then send four values total (one is a flag) to the phone by BLE.
What I’m doing is sending the four values as a single string, separated by commas, and in the phone app, it separates de values by the commas and creates a list from them, then I show the list’s values on screen.

However, it’s when I add the blocks of “set label’s text to in list get #” that the phone apps crashes

This is the project

What is the exact value of the green data (string) block when you preview the project? To find out, set a text input’s text to data (string) and add a long wait block to give you enough time to copy and paste the value that appears. I use a text input because you can’t copy from a label’s text.

I also wonder if a forever loop with no delay is really a good idea. That loop is going to make a Bluetooth call every split second, something like 40 times per second. I could see that crashing an app! Try adding a wait block and see if that changes anything.