Thunkers, get ready to upload your app to the Blaze Web Downloader!

(Note: The Blaze Web Store is getting redesigned as the Blaze Web Downloader. We are not accepting app submissions right now. Please check back regularly for updates.)

Earlier this year, I had announced the Blaze Web Downloader for all devices with a browser. We’ve taken some time to get the most popular apps on the Blaze Web Downloader. We’re giving Thunkers a chance to get to show off their apps, even if they can’t upload to the App Store and Play Store.

When uploading to the Downloader, you’ll get a special, short link to share with anyone. You’ll also get a special tag in the Downloader labeled “Made with Thunkable.”

Ready to upload your app? Here are the instructions if you have PRO:

1. Open the Thunkable project you want to upload.
  2. Go to the top of the page and click “Publish”
  3. Select “Publish web app”
  4. Then select “Get link and publish”
  5. Now copy the link. To make sure your web app is what you want it to be, click the icon next to the “Copy link” button.
  6. Now open this link and complete the form.
    Once completed, we will send you an email about the status of your app.

Or, if you don’t have Thunkable PRO:

1. Go to your app’s project page.
  2. Copy the link to it.
  3. Now open this link and complete the form.
    We’ll send you an email about your app.

Please note that if you don’t have PRO, any API keys and other sensitive information will not be carried over.

Games on Thunkable
We are transitioning games to Blaze Arcade. You can still upload directly to the Downloader, but soon we will have users get their games and re-upload them to Arcade.

The benefits of using Arcade over Downloader:

• Arcade users can start a chat session and chat in Blaze Game Chat immediately.
  • Developers for Blaze Arcade can also create custom chat rooms. We are not using voice chat to protect users’ privacy who are under 13.
  • Arcade developers can also use Arcade Goals and Arcade Friends.

We are very happy with Blaze Arcade, and development will finish soon.

We hope to see your app on the Web Store!
If you have questions concerning anything Blaze, please email us at blazespark.fire@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hey @blaze can I use the preview as responsive web app link because the thunkable pro membership is too costly

Or would the web test be accepted?

Trust me, I’ve tried using the responsive web app link. If it’s used on a device that isn’t logged in to your account, then it will just be blank. If you send a share link to our email, we can turn it into a web app for you.

Thanks so much @blaze!

That’s awesome @blaze

awesome!!

Thunkable pro is too costly, is there any other alternative? Do let me know.

If you want, you can send a link to the preview page, and we’ll copy it and upload it, unless you have API keys from services like Firebase and Cloudinary, then we’ll use Blaze Cloud Upload API Keys and Sign In with Blaze.

1 Like

The Blaze Web Store is now Blaze Web Downloader. We’re not taking uploads right now for this brand new redesign.

1 Like

ya i don’t have pro because it is too expensive