Thunkable x complete tutorial

hi guys any one there to give complete tutorials of components and blocks and coding in thunkable x for me bcz the documentation given by thunkable x is not enough and tutorial videos also not enough

Hi there, @aelinespodiliho ! :wave:

Keep experimenting with all the components, & their blocks,

We’re here to help you :smile: :tada:

If you encounter any problems, freely ask here :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Thunking! :tada:

1 Like

IM TIRED OFF EXPERIMENTING THATS WHY I NEED TUTOTRIAL AND TRAINING i heared of ACtech demo app do you know any thing reg that

Please don’t shout. I talked to you calmly :slight_smile:

You should ask @actech about that.

Also, you didn’t provide what type of tutorials you need. (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
acTech Demo is a advanced app.

Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @aelinespodiliho,

Typically I would recommend reading the docs and watching the videos…

We want our docs to be as good as they possibly can be, so please let us know if there is something in particular you’d like to see.

If you’ve gone through all of our tutorials then I’d also recommend checking out @darren’s channel as he makes great videos!

2 Likes

Hello, all. I would like to see a tutorial on the any component Switch block. I need to be able to change the value of the the switch to on, as well as the color of the switch, store it in a local database and then retrieve and display the switch values when the screen open. I’m finding it hard to find any information on how to use the Any Component with a database. Can anyone provide a sample or is there a tutorial for this? Thanks.

hey @domhnallohanlon , I am not sure if the thread is dead but please make slower tutorials for beginners, the current videos though has a ton of knowledge are tooo fast for beginners to understand anything all. thanks

Have you already watched all of the built-in tutorials?

What aspects are you finding difficult? What would you want more help with?

1 Like

@tatiang Hi thanks for replying. I did watch the videos but i find them alil too fast, specially when you’re just understanding how blocks work (example the stored variables and cloud variables),and while we are at it, can you also please help me with videos or links as to designing the UI of the app in the new drag and drop builder UI. I found videos for the old UI version but can’t seem to find any videos on how to design UI of the app in the new drag and drop builder. thanks

I have a link to a kindle book on thunkable along with video tutorials at draganddropcode.com.

I’m a CS prof and the author of a book on appinventor and appinventor.org, but now teaching with thunkable

1 Like