Thunkable X Admob not working in APK, but works in live test

The app is not published on the play store at the moment. I don’t want to publish an app that doesn’t work fully yet. I could send you a thunkable share link?

You can of course, but as I’ve already explained, to combat fraudulent activity AdMob will initially serve few or no ads in apps that are side loaded and/or are developed by new account holders.

Maybe a better way to think of it is in terms of television? If you’re broadcasting the Superbowl then everyone will want to advertise on your network, and will pay a big price to do so. If you’re a late night show, on a station that no one watches, then it will be a struggle to attract advertisers. The same idea applies to your app.

As a developer, if you’re interested in creating a revenue stream from your work then you will need to invest some time in building an audience for your app first, then focus on adding in advertising.

Thanks for your response :smiley:

I understand this however what confuses me is that I do indeed get adverts in the Thunkable live app but not in the APK version. This is why I think there is a issue.

That’s because the developer of Thunkable Live has tens of thousands of downloads and hundreds of reviews.

If you want you can PM me you project. I’ll try one of my own IDs and test it our for you on Android and iOS?

Perfect thanks :smiley: I’ll send it over now

I’m waiting as well. My ads not showing when installed apk on phone. waiting to hear from you before I publish to play store.

@fredmann, do you already have a Play Store developer account?

I can’t find any messages from you about this, can you remind me what your question was?

I do have developer account.
I went thunk pro last week.
sent my app for approval
You approved it.
But you haven’t answered my last 3 emails to you asking why my ads don’t show when I install apk on phone.

hi @fredmann,

Just a couple of things to clarify first of all. Firstly, you sent one email 90 minutes after your account was approved, in relation to ads not showing in your app. You have yet to let me know if your app is published or what error code you are seeings. Based on the experiences of others in the community it may take 3 - 5 days to get your AdMob activated.

Secondly, because you are using different email addresses in the community and on Thunkable X it makes it extremely difficult for me to keep track of our correspondence. If you are a PRO subscriber then you should probably stick to email support.

Thanks.

hi @Tristen_Drake! Any update on ads in your app? thanks.

Hey,

Yes my ads seem to work now but I have found an issue with toggeling components ‘view’ as it crashes the app

That’s great to hear Tristen. For the benefit of other community members, would you mind telling us how long it took for your AdMob account to be fully activated?

By “view” I’m guessing you mean Visibility, right? This issued was identified and fixed yesterday.

If refreshing your browser doesn’t update it for you then try signing out and in agian.

Thanks.

Hi there. Rewarded ad is seing? My app doesnt seing Rewarded ads. It has a bug or am i wrong?
Thanks

What error code do you get? Is it 3??

Take a look at our new troubleshooting tips:

sending a app to thunkable x platform for approval is important or not when we get paid for it. please reply this

Please look at the red circle button.
In “Blocks” beside the “Admob_Banner1” there was “error” written.
Where it should have “Ad loaded”

Please help e to solve the problem

@shuvo.ss.1432ss9hh, the banner is a visible component.

The “loaded” event is only associated with interstitial and rewarded video ads.

Hope that helps.

I’m having the same issue.

AdMob Banners say: ERROR_CODE_NO_FILL

i have my admobd id user activated from nearly a year and have 2 apps correctly working on PlayStore.
However with the last one i’m about to launch on stores, it gives me this error.

How did you get away with this at the end? I read that now it’s working properly @Tristen_Drake , did you just published it and waited?

Hey,

I’m also facing the same problem. My admob banner ads are perfectly working on live test app but they aren’t working on apk on my phone what should i do ?

What is the error message?