Thunkable X Admob not working in APK, but works in live test

hi @Tristen_Drake! Any update on ads in your app? thanks.

Hey,

Yes my ads seem to work now but I have found an issue with toggeling components ‘view’ as it crashes the app

That’s great to hear Tristen. For the benefit of other community members, would you mind telling us how long it took for your AdMob account to be fully activated?

By “view” I’m guessing you mean Visibility, right? This issued was identified and fixed yesterday.

If refreshing your browser doesn’t update it for you then try signing out and in agian.

Thanks.

Hi there. Rewarded ad is seing? My app doesnt seing Rewarded ads. It has a bug or am i wrong?
Thanks

What error code do you get? Is it 3??

Take a look at our new troubleshooting tips:

sending a app to thunkable x platform for approval is important or not when we get paid for it. please reply this

Please look at the red circle button.
In “Blocks” beside the “Admob_Banner1” there was “error” written.
Where it should have “Ad loaded”

Please help e to solve the problem

@shuvo.ss.1432ss9hh, the banner is a visible component.

The “loaded” event is only associated with interstitial and rewarded video ads.

Hope that helps.

I’m having the same issue.

AdMob Banners say: ERROR_CODE_NO_FILL

i have my admobd id user activated from nearly a year and have 2 apps correctly working on PlayStore.
However with the last one i’m about to launch on stores, it gives me this error.

How did you get away with this at the end? I read that now it’s working properly @Tristen_Drake , did you just published it and waited?

Hey,

I’m also facing the same problem. My admob banner ads are perfectly working on live test app but they aren’t working on apk on my phone what should i do ?

What is the error message?