Thunkable TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Hi,
I’m very interested to buy a PAID PLAN but a little confused about a few contradicting sections of Thunkable Terms and Conditions. For example, App Inventor clearly states that If I created an app I would fully own the app and all rights to it. Thunkable Terms and Conditions don’t have a single section which would say that. There are some other sections that I would have to discuss(clarify) before making a purchase. How do I go about it? What’s the best way to communicate with Thunkable team to discuss Terms and Conditions?

Thanks in advance

This is not App Inventor…

I think they are suggesting that although App Inventor’s Terms of Service (TOS) states that user-created apps are owned by the user, Thunkable’s TOS do not state that anywhere.

I figured that, let me repeat it again: I’M THINKING ABOUT PAYING $200 BUCKS A MONTH TO GET A TEAM PRO PLAN, BUT THUNKABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE KIND OF CONFUSING AND I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH A QUALIFIED THUNKABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER.
Can you suggest the best way to get in touch with someone who would be able to go over a few sections with me?

P.S. in regards to your response: being brief is a good thing but not when a future customer is trying to pay thunkable $200 a month and needs to clarify some confusing sections of the legal contract which Terms and Conditions are

Hey there!
Sounds like meeting with one of our Business Development Reps would be your best bet. I can answer your technical questions about using Thunkable but they can answer all your questions about accounts.

We'd love for you to book a meeting with Bryan Lucky-Herd to talk more about this! He'll be able to answer your questions in that regard.

Best,

Jared

Hi Jared, thank you so much for getting back to me on this. I’ll definitely book a meeting with Bryan. Believe it or not I read the TOS 3 times and every time I read it I got a completely opposite understanding of it. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards, Daian

1 Like