We just rolled out a new release of Thunkable ✕. It’s mostly a bug fix release.
- Stability should be significantly improved on the Live App, especially for Android
- There should generally be fewer crashes on downloaded/published apps, especially for Android
- The WebViewer on Android should scroll properly and be responsive
- The Scrollable feature of the Column component should now work properly
- Column component will now display background images on iOS
- Scrollable screens will now scroll on downloaded or published apps for iOS
- Setting Latitude and Longitude on the Map component on Android via blocks should now work
- Setting the Value property of the Slider component on Android via blocks should now work
- Projects with a huge number of components or blocks should no longer generate errors from backend server
- Shuffle list - get a copy of a list with the items shuffled in a random order.
- Improvements to the tutorials
You can see the release notes here, but it’s pretty much the same as the above.