Thunkable quiz game

Hi, I’m new to thunkable and I really need your help. I have a quiz game made in thunkable where the score appears and I also have a database where the scores can be entered, can you tell me how I can make the score that appears when the user finishes playing the game will be automatically updated by thunkable in database but it only has 4 attempts by the time the user has reached his fifth game when his score is released a warning sign will appear that all his scores will be reset and when the user confirms all his score at that specific level will be erased and he will have 4 attempts again. I hope you can help me because I’m just a beginner and I’m just relying on what I watch on thunkable’s youtube channel for reference. If it’s ok, can you give me a simple block or pictures that I can use in my project?

This is the link of my project if you want to see it. Thunkable
and one more thing, what could be the reason why the release of question and choices is slow when I try to enable it?

Hi @jnyrsebrbev, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

I think there are two things to keep an eye on for scoring:
The first is to be incrementing the score each time the user answers correctly. In this example, I have a variable for the user’s score, quizScore, which is initially set to 0 each time the game is played.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.32.55 AM

This function will display the score, you could use this at the end of the game:
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.30.27 AM