Thunkable instant messenger project

for my extension bank
:slightly_smiling_face:

Please don’t post unrelated stuff to this project. Extension requesting to be added to your extension bank is not related to this project.

I use your textme app but when i open it ask for number verification, i enter my number with 00 and country code but failed to login, it shows genetic failur, message not sent, whats problem?

Can you please provide a picture of the error message. Are you sure that your number is correct?

Just to give you a quick update: The project isn’t dead, but I don’t find the time at the moment to work on it very much. The project file got really buggy, I guess I have to start all over again so that everything runs smoothly. The final project will probably be more like the proof of concept and without a settings screen. One thing I realized during the development of this app is the importance of a concept, a reason why I wrote this post. Here is what I come up with now

I must admit that this is my biggest project so far and I underestimated the work a little bit. The new version will be less customizable, but more secure.

6 Likes

Plz give aia file this project

1 Like

Aia pls for educational purposes

1 Like