Testing limitations with BLE

So I’ve gathered that in order to test BLE in iOS, I need to compile the app (Live Test app, will not work).

When I try to launch it in Web Preview, I get “BLE functionality can’t be tested with the Thunkable Live app on iOS.
To test the BLE functionality in your app on iOS, please download your app.”

Can I test BLE in Web Preview on MacOS? Is this error using “iOS” and “MacOS” interchangeably?

Are my only choices for testing BLE functionality Live Test on Android and compiling on iOS?

I believe that you have to test on the mobile device as the Web preview cannot activate Bluetooth in the desktop environment.

Web preview/ brrowser cannot emulate BLE functionality for Thunkable APPs.
To test, simply download and use Thunkable Live App on your iphone.
It will ask you to generate a code from your thunkable project, enter the same code in the Thunkable Live App, and then it will run your Thunkable project directly there without any extra compilation.

I have been using this method to test iOS BLE APP functionality for months now and works very well. Once you are happy then you can use TestFlight to fully test your iOS App.
Test it out…

LOL - funny that they say that something doesn’t work that actually does.

For others reading this, the Thunkable Live App even gives you this error message when you open your BLE project. And then it proceeds to at least let you do a BLE scan of devices and list them (this is as far as I’ve gotten with my project).