Test apps in your browser with Web Testing!

Thunkable has introduced the ability to test your app in your browser - no external emulator needed!

With web testing, you can run your app in your browser to make sure that everything works as expected without needing to download the app or open the Thunkable Live companion app. You can also share the web testing page as a prototype with friends or colleagues.

To try out web testing for yourself:

You will be brought to a page with information about the project, and a “phone” screen where you can test the app for yourself.

We are working on making every possible component available for web testing. You can see a list of supported components here.

If you want to try it out yourself, play my Thunkable Clicker app here - instantly!

Drop a web testing link to your apps below if you want to show them off :point_down:

9 Likes

Many thanks for this great advancement!!!
The Thunkable Team is making great strides, bravo!

3 Likes

Does this means that we’ll see thunkable also been able to do websites? =D

1 Like

Thanks @pgbowers

Would love to see some of your projects!

1 Like

Our focus for web preview is to make testing as fast and easy as possible for all* our users. Ideally, a new user can design, block and live preview everything in their browser without having to download an app to their phone/tablet just to get started. :smiley:

1 Like

I got 53 - I challenge @Steven and @jared !

1 Like

I got 91! I challenge @Jimmy & @kartik14 to try and beat my score.

3 Likes

Challenge heard and resent for @kartik14, @eoinparkinson, @tatiang, @BlueWhaleYT I’m pretty sure my kids must think I’m nuts! “why are you hitting your laptop like that, dad!?”

5 Likes

Never one to pass up a challenge! :partying_face:

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.21.47 PM

3 Likes

I challenge @paulmw and @ayushapps

3 Likes

Hi,I tried my best…

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: That’s awesome! @BlueWhaleYT

3 Likes

Hey y’all!

Such a fun & easy game, @jane :+1: Good Job!

@steven and @jared Challenge accepted, and beaten :grin:

@BlueWhaleYT still has the crown :upside_down_face:

Let me try more!

2 Likes

Update - Now I have the crown :grin:

How is it? I was just crazily clicking my mouse, with 2 fingers on 1 button :joy:

3 Likes

Train more can become a Minecraft pvp pro too XD

4 Likes

Not the highest score but I tried my best!

4 Likes

Amazing @ayushapps! :+1:

Also, a big Congrats for your great app! :star2:

3 Likes

@BlueWhaleYT Seriously? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

yes the cps ( click per second ) is important

3 Likes