[Superpost] In app purchases and subscriptions for IOS and Android

Near Field Communication.

3 Likes

Why are you not working on NFC? It is an important part, stops me from developing on ThunkableX…
I don’t need it for IOS, I just do Android…

1 Like

They are finishing one part before moveing to another

2 Likes

For Android, you can use Web NFC via web viewer.

1 Like

Does that mean Apple Pay and Google Pay will be useable?
Having said that, when a user ‘swipes to pay’, is that NFC or just pre-stored card details? :confused:

Is this IAP just for digital content paid through Apple or Google, or will this be able to do payments for stuff like physical items that doesn’t have a fee via Apple or Google for in-app-content (i.e. ordering take-out then collecting it shouldn’t incur a fee as it’s not ‘in-app’).

Will it be via Stripe?

Thank you.

thunkable is built with react js

It’s been a few months, @domhnallohanlon. Any movement on this? I have some features I want to start working on, but I’m not going to put a lot of steam into them unless I can charge a subscription fee. I feel like I’m already providing my app users a huge service with the daily pennies I am collecting from AdMob.

Just curious. I am anxious to start generating some revenue to offset my 99.99998% out of pocket expenses.

2 Likes

If anyone here is still interested, the latest updates on IAP seem to be being discussed on this forum:

1 Like