Storing data to be reflected on google sheets

Hi, may I ask how will I be able to utilise the real-time database on THUNKABLE to store my live data from the THUNKABLE application to be reflected on google sheets for graphing reasons?
As I have researched online, the examples I found are all using a different interface from mine. I am using this interface (SCREENSHOT 1 & 2) while the examples are using the interface (SCREENSHOT 3 & 4).

2 Likes

If you want to graph things in Google Sheets, why not store your data directly in Google Sheets?

If you want to use Firebase, you can do that with cloud variables. Here are some examples of that:

You don’t need a special block for accessing Firebase data… you just use the blocks in the Variables drawer. The name of the cloud variable is the path to the data in Firebase.

2 Likes

To connect your Thunkable app with a Google sheet you need to go to Data tab:

Click the + to add a new Data Source

If the Google sheet is already added then select it or click Create New to link the Google sheet with your app.

1 Like

I am asking help with real time data base, not help with adding data source (google sheet) into my thunkable application.

2 Likes

When you say realtime database do you mean Firebase?

If this is what you mean then read the post of @tatiang. He explained what to do and shared a post giving detailed explanation.

1 Like

You can see some examples of using Firebase here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.