Store cloned structure with images on the phone and 'scroll and load' function possible?

Ok so,
2 things:

1. I have this blocks that load when you open a certain page, they are clones of a bunch of buttons and labels and every button al label has a different image and text etc.
    For the image I use a link so that when the phone loads the button and sets its bckgr picture it will download the picture and set it.
    This works, but it repeats the process every time the app is opened, so every time it takes a little bit to create the clones and to download the bckgr picture, I’d like the clones and the images to be saved on the device so that they don’t get loaded every time that you open the app for the first time.

2. To make the first load faster I’d need to load only the visible clones and the new ones only when the user scrolls to the bottom.

Thx

These do seem related to one another, but it might be a good idea to split these into two separate topics?

This is a really cool idea - I’m not sure if it’s possible with the current set up, but I’ll see if I can get a proof of concept working.

This is called “lazy loading” in web dev circles at least - again another good suggestion, but I don’t think it’s possible with the current components.

We’ve got a couple of updates on the way for scrollable columns and rows so I can check if something like this might be possible too.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch Dom,

but for my specific app I’d like to point out that this is all secondary to the ‘give names and properties’ to the clones as the process to identifie clones is too CPU intensive and time consuming right now, thx.

You can separate it if you prefer, no problem.