[Sovled] go back button

Hello family.
who can help me solve the problem of `` go back and go forward ‘’ code blocks?
Thunkable cross is a great initiative, but I get discouraged every time I run into this problem.
I would like to buy the Pro but I hesitate.
on thunkable classic it’s happiness but no IOS finish.
excuse me for my bad English.

1 Like

Hi @KOUAME, welcome to the Community.

The navigate to screen block allows us to move between screens:

You can find this block located in the Control area:

Let us know how you get on with this, the community is more than happy to help :slight_smile:

Thank you @ eoinparkinson How do I prevent the application from going out when the user clicks on the back button integrated into his mobile phone?images

1 Like

You can’t block access to those buttons at this time.

Why do you want to block those functions?

not to block them all, but only return, because I don’t want to leave the screen when the user clicks back, but that he receives a message asking him if he wants to leave voluntarily.
I do it easily with Thunkable classic.
if there is a method to solve this, i would love to have it. thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

There is an option called on Back Button Pressed.

I may be wrong here but if you set this with nothing inside of the action block, it should in theory do nothing :slight_smile:

I vaguely remember using this method, but it did work :thinking:

2 Likes

thanks bro i will try

1 Like

Let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

This makes sense. Then I think eoins suggestion may help you there. But on iPhone, there is no back button.

No it won’t work on iOS, even though there is a built in back button function on iOS. (swipe from left of screen to right)

If you really didn’t want a user going back to a previous screen, add a loading screen that kicks them back to the screen when they try go back.

1 Like

Do not forget that it is the action ‘’ return ‘’ to which I want to give properties of which I seek to find the blocks.

My project is to integrate a website into the application. I believe that here is the best platform.

Hi

I read in one of your above replies you want to ask the user if they are sure they want to “go back”.

You could achieve this with an Alert.

4 Likes

it works thank you

2 Likes

Fantastic. Be sure to share your app in #SuccessfullyTHUNKd

Happy Thunking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning
How to display an alert when there is no internet connection?
please help me…

Hi,
I know this may sound tedious but can you create a new topic and I will help you answer it there. The reason I ask you to do this is so that when someone searches the same question you have they will find the answer.

I will see the post in feed so no need to @ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to avoid this functionality of the iOS back button?

Use a stack navigator, set the transition to modal and on each screen have gestures set to disabled. This disabled/enabled switch is buggy so switch it twice to get it to work.

1 Like

Hello !
Help me please create a screen swipe from left to right?