Song playing not stopping

Hello. In my app I have a variable called “insanity” which goes up by 10 when the variable “time” is lower than 6. When the first screen opens, I have it set to play a song called “Undertale - Home”, but whenever this song plays it sounds weird, and I think its because it might be playing twice? (I don’t know why, it didn’t set it to do that). However when “insanity” reaches 10, I have it so it makes the “Undertale - Home” song stop playing and another song called “Here we are” start. But the “Home” song doesn’t stop when this happens, instead the volume for it gets a little quiet and it starts sounding perfectly fine too (like I said, normally it sounds weird). This also makes me think that what’s happening is that this song is playing twice, and when it stops, only one of them do and a track still plays in the background. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Can I get around this or should I drop the idea of using background music all togheter?

A video demonstration if nescessary

I think the rest of the code in this screen is irrelevant but here it is if it helps with anything

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.