[SOLVED] New app cannot connect to new google account

I have an app that I have cloned. I need to connect to a new data source connected to a different google account. When I go to data sources and select google sheets as the source it shows me the account I am currently logged into as opposed to the select an account screen. Can you use different google accounts for different apps? If so, what do I need to do to be able to get that log in screen?

Hello @dpalusak welcome back to the community
To reset google sheet connect you can follow the steps here: Google Sheets Data Source | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs
Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect multiple Google accounts on the same Thunkable account and you will need to disconnect Google access to any project you had connected to previously.
Instead, I recommend sharing access to the Google sheet with your previously connected Google account. This way you will not lose the connections on other projects.

@ioannis It’s great to be back here! Thank you for your suggestion. I have taken your advice and connected one main account to thunkable and shared the sheets with that account. I have tested and everything is working as expected. Thanks!!

1 Like