[Solved] Live Test works fine, but not in Web App

I used Cloudinary to convert image into URL and save the URL into Google Sheet. It is fine when I used Live Test to do so, but for the web app I published, it is not working.

Anyone can help on this issue?

I have the simpliest code for it:

But it doesn’t work in either my laptop’s web preview.

You may try the following web link:

Hi @tkogps.appaxwq! Here’s some info I hope can help!
Thats the purpose of the Live App, to give you the experience WebView cannot. However, the current version of the Live App is bugged, and has navigation issues, which makes the app almost unusable! More Info (2 links): Thunkable Live 430-2 App Navigation Issues Temporary Replacement AND Thunkable Live 430-2 App Navigation Issues.
Use these 2 links for more info for what I said above…

Thanks @emlee703, but the case is that I could use the app with Web App, and now I cannot. Still having the problem.

@tkogps.appaxwq I think its just a lot of glitches thunkable has been having a lot of problems, so maybe @matt_conroy can help.

Sorry I couldn’t find the problem, though my block-building skills are not that great compared to many others, though I dont see a problem.

@tkogps.appaxwq Thank you again for your patience. I would like to let you know that we have now officially released a fix for this bug.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project. If this issue is present on the Thunkable Live app, you will want to update that that through the App Store and/or Google Play Store before any changes will occur. If your downloaded or published app is affected by this bug, you will need to re-download or re-publish your app for these changes to take effect.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

@emlee703 This is not the navigation issue that you mentioned. It is for a separate issue involving Cloudinary uploads on web apps.

Oh, never mind. Are you still working on that?
Sorry for the confusion.

No worries! Yeah, still working on that issue. I don’t have a specific date for its release but we’re working for as soon as possible.