So, it looks like we need these screenshots from these devices from Apples web site:
- 6.5 inch (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR)
- 5.5 inch (iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus)
- 12.9 inch (3rd generation iPad Pro)
- 12.9 inch (2nd generation iPad Pro)
Is the screen shot from the specific device important, or just the frame (picture of specific device) we wrap the screen shot in? I took my screen shots from a iPad 2, which is not a PRO version, an old one I know. I used this service: https://www.appstorescreenshot.com/ to create the frame.
Thunkable provides images for items 1,2,3 (this is wonderful). They provide 2 alternates for number 4.
11 inch (iPad Pro) + 10.5 inch (iPad Air)
From Thunkable’s form specifically, they provide:
6.5 inch (iPhone)
5.5 inch (iPhone)
12.9 inch (iPad Pro - 3rd generation)
11 inch (iPad Pro) + 10.5 inch (iPad Air)*
- As outlined in the document, both 11-inch and 10.5 inch screenshots are needed in lieu of a 12.9 inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
But from Apple, these are not good enough, they want a 10.5 and a 9.7 instead of a 12.9 inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), looking at the image below and reading the link.
So it looks like Thunkable is providing the wrong two replacements, or am I wrong?
Thanks in advance.