[Solved] How can I use the Switch Component?

Sory if this is very basic… but I m not understanding how to use the switch to modify the accelerometer sensibility

I want to put medium or low sensibility (medium if switch = false and low if its on)

If from Accelerometer1 get sensibility = medium
do from Acceleromemter1 set Sensibility to low
else fron Accelerometer1 set Sensibility to medium

Something like this,hope this help to you.

Screenshot_2019-11-06_064857

I forgot change it to small letter.

2 Likes

Thanks you very much, I dont know if I m doing something bad but it dont works…

The first switch is fine, but when I switch off again it doesnt function

Em…you only have 1 accelerometer on your device, is there some particular reason why you have so many in your blocks??

2 Likes

Yep, At first I tried to use just one, but with just one, it didnt function in all screens…

For example, I use it to reload the web viewer in different screens… but it only worked in the last screen that I configured the blocks So I had to create one accelerometer per screen, That worked well… Obviusly it would be great to use just one…

Hi, @Leito! :wave:

These blocks might help you -

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks you Kartik! You always have a solution! But how can I complete that with the switch?

1 Like

Just replace the screen opens block with your switch block :wink:
More precisely,

2 Likes

Thanks you very much!!! @BlueWhaleYT @kartik14 I would like to give both of you the solution but I can put just one

1 Like

Happy Thunking! :smile: :tada: :+1:

1 Like

Kartik,

I think you will be interested to see a simpler solution :slightly_smiling_face:

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks for explaining. Another question then, I suppose, would be whether or not you need multiple screens with multiple webviewers? Why not just change the URL property?

2 Likes

Thanks for the attention but the fact of different Web Viewers is the idea of the App. I published today in Android and now App Store I hope it be approved in both of them :smiley:

PD: Thanks you @actech and @kartik14!! I will put both of you in my Thanks in social networks!!! (if do you want)

1 Like

:grinning:

I am only on twitter -

1 Like