[Solved] Help me solve this firebase obstacle!

@jxbclothes69gc7 this is a much simpler version of what I created for you, I recommend this.

woah this is much much simpler thank you i will try and let you know soon :)! but will it display exactly like how it does with firebase

1 Like

I donā€™t believe it does, no. It saves to Thunkable Firebase, which nobody can access via web browser. You could however add an admin screen to the app, that displays these variables but that would be a lot more work i think.

1 Like

this sucks so much ;(

for this question i think i will go with your way it works how i want it to work and i already shifted info from screen one to last screen so im 90% done using your way PS can you answer my other question its regarding admob thanks !

1 Like

Let me know how you get on with it :slight_smile:

And sure

If you set your Firebase API key and database URL (as you are presumably doing already) then your data will be stored in your own Firebase Realtime DB and not in ours. It should be pretty much exactly as it is when using the Realtime DB component, only simpler!

-Mark

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing it the hard way all along.Whatā€™s new with me :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Mark.

1 Like

Glad to be of use!

-Mark

2 Likes