(SOLVED-but not really!) How do i remove my agreement with thunkable from my admob account?

Ok this is by no means a dig at Thunk… but since im using this platform to make our app, we kinda have no choice if we want to use admob to make some money, especially since there’s no IAP included.
So after waiting long enough, i lost all the desire to add ads to our app. So how do we break the agreement, and please tell me this isn’t going to affect our actually standing with thunk either? We just want to move forward and figure out other solutions instead, or unless my app was already approved and i just didn’t get the memo.

Which is the quickes resolution for us? We are down to wait if we are getting approved for sure, but in like a day or two max… i can’t do another week or two. im sorry, but i need to move forward if we are to be on schedule.

That sounds like a pain in the but. Could you post an add free version while you wait for approval or just charge $.99. Unless you have thousands of users already, you aren’t missing out on much money at all.

honestly… it’s more than the money. We actually do have a following… we are a broadcasting and publishing network. But app is our first phase out into portable access. We just like the fact that admob could have been implemented straight from the engine, but we are running out of time. We have a promo budget and we are ready to actually do that. There’s a lot more reasons why we wanted to have this setup from the jump… we spent a lot of time getting alot of these game developers to grant us the title of OFFICIAL ESPORTS host. So all of their users will come to us to report their scores because we are the validating authority if you get my drift… but screw it. We will just skip out on admob, and just figure it out some other way. But to be honest, thats the biggest reason, next to the damn splash screen why we even opt into the monthly payments. That’s literally the most important things to this. We want to make money every angle. But i understand i guess.

that still leaves me with my main question… how do i cancel the agreement we did in admob? What is the protocol for that? and also, does this mean we are on the “don’t like them list”? because we don’t want any beef. We just want to take most advantage as we can.

What i am saying is that you can publish now, and as soon as ads get approved, push an update. I feel you though, you gotta keep the lights on. I have about 30 daily users rn. I’m hoping to take my app to a couple conferences this year and really drum up users!

Thunkable admins aren’t going to be mad. it should be no skin off their backs. I would reccomend you email pro-support@thunkable.com and ask them to complete this for you.

1 Like

Thanks for understanding. We really actually want to get into some kind of relationship with Thunkable. Iv’e tried to ask them for the ok to mention their name in our content. We have to publish some of our work to amazon prime, roku, and facebook watch just to name a few. So we try to build relationships where we get our resources. But i mean you gave a great i dea. What i really wanted was for one of them to let me know that we can just skip all this and catch it later… But i haven’t been getting any responses, and i kinda can’t keep my own company waiting. But thanks allot.

1 Like

If you are not going to include admob at all why would you care about the agreement you made concerning admob revenue?

Look, im going to assume you don’t get my entire post at all. It’s cool i understand. I am also going to add that i don’t mean to come off anxious or impatient, but bro… no one is paying my fees here… i am! And since i have to pay this fee to just get the splash removed minimum, and also agree to hand over whatever i haven’t made yet… in an agreement, you’ll have to eventually understand that i just want to get my stuff approved at least. And at least not longer than two weeks man. Say what you want, but this is already you job, so you might be straight… but i have to solve my own! and this app is part of “my own!” so i need it to do what i am intending to pay for. Once again i am not trying to be rude, but you don’t know what the cost of getting to this point means to me, so yeah! since i am not getting approved for admob anytime soon it seemed, all i wanted to know… with nothing but respect, which is how do i break this agreement. And once again, this is based on weather not i am not going to get approved or not., im not waiting for my bill to be due again. it’s way past the amount of time they needed. And no one has messaged me to even give me a status update… at least. thats all man.

yo! whats up with your dude man? check in my following messages, your other rep just replied? is he being smart or is he really asking me a real question. Because i already said i don’t want any smoke with yall. Let me know if i am reading too much into this… Cause i don’t like to feel like people ignore my reasoning and come at me sideways. if that’s not his intentions then it’s not mines either. But im just saying…