[SOLVED 2/29/24 4:31 PM EDT] Selling an App - Transfer to another developer account

Hello everybody,

I read a lot of posts on internet about selling apps, the marketplaces ecc…
But does someone of you have experience on actually transferring an app from one developer’s store account to another?

I mean, what if i publish an app with my account and it happens that someone wants to buy it?
Is it a simple process to transfer the property?

Side question: Can the downloaded file from Thunkable both iOS and Android be considered as “native source” and be opened/modified from others developers in the future?
Example, i create an app for myself but someone wants to buy it and he’s willing to modify it in the future

I look forward to hear about your experiences,
Thank you for your time

Hi Maurizio, we talked about this via a separate support channel but I also wanted to post the answer here in case anyone else ever wanted to know.

We cannot guarantee that AAB, APK, or iOS project download files can be modified in any way outside of the Thunkable platform. Like yourself, we have several freelancers and agencies that build apps for clients and charge a fee for this service, but typically they share the Thunkable project file (so the client can manage the project in their own Thunkable account) or publish on the client’s behalf and provide ongoing maintenance services as needed.

2 Likes