Small icon - OneSignal

Hi Thunkers,

Anyone can help me in figuring out how to personalize, in OneSignal, the small icon for my thunkable app?

Do we need to upload the icons (different sizes) in a zip folder and the upload it to our projects? I read all the OneSignal documentation but I didn’t get how to sort this out.

Please help me!
Thanks!

3 Likes

I couldn’t figure that out either. Hopefully someone can help us both.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am still trying to figure out how to include the small icon for my app in one signal. In the “Classic documentation” I found that we may need to include “ya” in the small icon’s field, but it doesn’t work. Please see this link: https://classic-docs.thunkable.com/thunkable-classic-android/create/components/push-notifications

Is anyone willing to help us figure this out?
Thank you!

Hi @drted, any news on the OneSignal’s app icon for Android? Did you manage to figure it out?

Nope, but I have experimented any further either

maybe use this is site

@eko.devs.apploroceo
The discussion is about embedding the app icon in the notification message. It has nothing to do with designing icons.

2 Likes

Hello guys, someone have some news regarding this topic? I cannot change the onesignal icon for android…

1 Like

Some news about that?

1 Like

The main issue about small icon is the fact that OneSignal requires the icons in specific folders and use specific names
The file name
ic_stat_onesignal_default
The Folder

The OneSignal documentation gives an image from Android Studio

This makes it difficult on our side because we are using the Thunkable platform and not the developer tools directly.

So, unless Thunkable finds a way to allow us to design these icons and upload them in a specific folder (asset type) so that Thunkable can move them to the expected folder, otherwise no easy way to do it.

Hope to have answered you.