Showing photo just taken on next page

Good day!

Please forgive me, as I am relatively new to Thunkable. I actually have a couple of questions, but I will just ask one at a time and ask the next one after I get this one resolved.

The gist: The user takes a photo and it is uploaded to Cloudinary. Prior to committing the photo, I would like the user to be able to see the photo they just took and confirm it’s good to go. So, I need to get the photo taken to the next screen where They’ll be able to review it and confirm it. I’m not sure how to get that photo to the next screen. Here is what I have so far:

Thanks for any help you can provide!

All the best,

Mark

Hey @jamcosolutions, welcome to the Community :wave:

No worries, everyone here is more than happy to help you out!

Your best protocol here is to use an app variable to carry the image across to the preview screen, and then once they confirm it then upload it to Cloudinary.

I’ve created an example application that achieves this. Let me know how you get on :slight_smile:
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/c7beb2263af99a4bbc6f7bdd7732c23f

1 Like

Thanks! I am going to check it out and give it a shot.

All the best,

Mark

2 Likes

Here is a screenshot of what I did. I think it’s identical to what you did. After the photo is snapped it’s not moving to the next page. Instead it resets the testing app to the login screen. :confused:

Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 5.38.49 PM