Share button isn't working when I download the app for iOS

Hi guys, i need some help. I created a share button in a screen and it works on “live test” but when i download it on my iOS, the message doesn’t appears to me to send it. Can someone help me? What should I do?

1 Like

I just tested a simple share example on a downloaded iOS app and it worked. Can you post a copy/share link to a app which demonstrates the issue?

Thanks in advance.

-Mark

1 Like

Hey Mark, i will send here some printscreens of the code and the platform and i think you can help me.

Here in the first image we have this text input that will receive the number.

Here is the code of this screen that receives the number.

Here is in another screen when you click on this button then you will be forwarded to the screen of sending the text

The code that sends to the screen of sending text

Here is the page that is supposed to send the message, it sends the maps coordinate in the SMS in the LIVE TEST but when i download it to iOS version it doesn’t works propperly…

I guess that it’s really well explained, i hope that you may help me!

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Its a bit broke on Android I think. But this was a couple of weeks ago when I last tested it.

2 Likes

In android it works well, the only problem is in iOS version

1 Like

@tccfemme Does it work if you replace the Latitude and Longitude blocks with fixed text in your 'mensagem call SendTextMessage ...' block?

-Mark

1 Like

no… it didn’t worked

1 Like

Sorry. We realize that we have an issue with the Share.SendTextMessage block on iOS. The fix for this should be in our next release - probably later this week.

-Mark

2 Likes