Sending Emails From Thunkable App | Gmail App

Sir ,
It not work for me.

Hello @avijitdas
Whatā€™s the error you are getting? Also if possible then upload screenshot of your error

1 Like

Now It working.

Thanks

Can it change possible

and html body supported

1 Like

Yes. What is your script code?

1 Like

It is my script

Please tell me. how to change it

can you send a shot of the blocks also?

Sorry! this would be a setting changed within your google account.

1 Like

can you help to send html mail

Dear,
Is it possible to send HTML mail?

There are a few ways to send email from you apps.

you can use the share feature. you can use the method above with GoogleScript. You can use airtable and Integromat. (probably the easiest if you want to send a formatted email)

1 Like

I mean.
with is this method need to send html mail.

What is the method in this post?
Answer: The method of this post is using GoogleScript

Yes! you can send HTML formatted emails usng google app script tooā€¦ instead of formattinga noraml/text body of emails you have to create an HTML format and then parse it as a string then simply post this as the body of your email.

Hey! Im a beginner and dont understand how it works, can you explain it to me or give me the link to it so that I can understand it? I want to create an ap in which people can mail each other for help, and I just cant figure out how to do it. Thankyou

Thanks @cctricks for this awesome tutorial, i followed all the steps you have mentionedā€¦ now the problem i get is, whenever i deploy my webapp email to be mine(that is email for sending messages,) i usually get an error saying ā€œInvalid email address undefined(line 11). I have no idea why this, if you can render little help?ā€[quote=ā€œcttricks, post:1, topic:497195ā€]
n click here
[/quote]

when i clicked on this link, it said the server IP cannot be found

if you could add something to my situation, or should i wait for sometime? I mean, maybe the URL is not registered yet

hello dear was it the block below that worked for you?

Hey @omobude265j50i check your codes,

You have a variable error thereā€¦Hope you can fix it :wink:
if not then, share the screenshot of your codesā€¦