Use Google Forms | Spreadsheet,
Hi everyone, today one of a thunker asked me about ''How can we upload/send response/data to Google Forms and then to Google Spreadsheet" So i have played with the codes and come up with the solution of this query… and trust me it’s very easy to do that. If you want to know the complete process with step-by-step explanation. Click here to read the complete blog.
Else here is some screenshot and shot description to understand, How you can do that too…
I have created this simple design with
- 3 input text-boxes to get the Name, Email & Comments.
- 1 button to trigger the action
- 1 API Component to submit the form
- 1 Notifier to show the success/error message
- 4 Labels Just to show some additional information on screen
Now on Google Forms i have create a new form with same 3 entry i.e Name, Email & Comment as you can see in the image below…
Now i have taken Action URL and entry codes from the source code of this form, to do that
- After creating form i have previewed it by clicking the eye button [ Given at the top right corner next to gear icon ]
- Now i open the source codes of this form by pressing ctrl+u on my keyboard.
- And search box by pressing ctrl+f on the form source code tab
- Now i found the form action url by typing form action in the search box and pasted this url in the Set URL block [ API Component, which i named as Google_Form ]
- Now i have searched entry in the same search box and got the 3 entry codes and pasted it in the QueryParameter block of the API component… here as you can see in the below image i have used object block and created entry fields… this is required for sending data/response to the google form.
You can also use this method to save user data on your Google Spreadsheet. How? It’s also very easy go to the response section of your google from and click on the spreadsheet icon. A spreadsheet get created by your form were data get reflected each time the form get submitted.
Sample project | Version 1.0 | Ct tricks
- This post is enough to understand.
- Blog was more informative .
- Create a tutorial video soon.