Scrollable Row is working?

I’m really sorry. I create a lot of sample projects in response to queries and I usually keep them for couple of days then get rid of them. This must be one of the projects I deleted this morning,

If you tell me what you are trying to achieve, I will create a sample project for it.

Hi Ahh, I want the example of Scrollable Row, I have seen it in the community, but I don’t know why this example is not running and still has a scrollable column, could you please solve it, is there any difference between pro and free version?

Muneer Alshaikh via Community <thunkable@discoursemail.com> 于2021年10月7日周四 下午9:30写道:

1 Like

There is no difference between free and PRO version on the component or the features of the components.

I will create a demo project and share it here to demonstrate the effect.

Oh well.!
Really? thank you so much, thank you very much for your help early in the morning!

Muneer Alshaikh via Community <thunkable@discoursemail.com> 于2021年10月8日周五 下午6:38写道:

1 Like

See this
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/615efc155dc2720010e6b54c

Press the button to create labels inside the column and see it scrolling like a row.

A tip: when you rotate an element and clone it to look like a list (lets say a label inside a column), if you need to keep all close to each other, just set its left or right margin (depends on clone order) to its computed width - its computed height. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me make the example, but as you can see, I still can’t use the scrollable row, you can check the video, I wonder if there is something wrong with my computer or other things, I’m really sorry for such a problem.

Muneer Alshaikh via Community <thunkable@discoursemail.com> 于2021年10月8日周五 下午8:35写道:

(Attachment new video.mp4 is missing)

1 Like

Welcome @HaoXvan
Please test the project on your phone. There are some issues with the computer Web Test preventing it from showing the correct way.

Yes @mimostel there are a lot that needs to be done with this project but the idea is to show that the basic workaround works. The user then will go on beautifying the app as required.

Thank you for your example. I also just found out that this works on my mobile phone, but it does not work in thunkable live test. Thank you very much, it has been solved.

Muneer Alshaikh via Community <thunkable@discoursemail.com> 于2021年10月8日周五 下午11:17写道:

1 Like

Wasn’t for you… as you already know… you teach me Thunkable all the time :relaxed: … was for @HaoXvan if he wants to use that

1 Like

I know, old issue, but still without any clue from @Thunkable_Staff
Please don’t blame me for reviving this.
Only @muneer tried to help me with workarounds (many thanks for that :hugs:), but all those don`t work on some circumstances.
So here i am again, kindly asking for some news about this issue to @Thunkable_Staff
If no solution is available, at least remove “scrollable” option from rows :thinking: - its like a vendor is trying to sell some item, but that item is always unavailable.

1 Like