Save copy error Problem communicating with server. HTTP status: 500, server message:

Hi if anyone can help please. Got up this morning and cannot make a copy of my project or download it for IOS or Android. Only change I made was a lot of blocks, none broken, and added a realtime DB then deleted that and added a local storage instead. If I go back to an early version from yesterday I can copy and download. As I said there are no broken blocks and local storage added. What have I missed. I don’t want to have to go back to yesterdays version as I did a significant amount of work

Save copy error

Problem communicating with server. HTTP status: 500, server message: Internal Server Error

SAME PROBLEM

The 500 error is a website server error. Time will fix this. Wait an hour and try again.
The issue with copy was I had too many copies using too much space on thunkable. Delete some older versions. Also I have found now that sometimes it does copy and does not say it has, when I go out to my projects normally the copy would be at the top of the list but sometimes it dates the new copy with a month old date and puts it at the bottom of my projects