Questions about data usage

I have some questions about data usage:
First, is it normal that working about 4 hours on thunkable will use approx. 2 gb of data?
Second, I am using the StP platform connected to firebase. My database is 1.8 mb. My application when it opens, the first thing it does is to download the database to the phone and then uses the data locally. To work on my project, I set so that it can’t be read in firebase (read:false) so that it doesn’t download every time I test my application. However, there are days that it consumes 600 mb of my 10 gb monthly quota. I think it is too much because if I want to make my app public, I would run out of quota quickly. I would like to know if google sheets can be used directly from the StP platform or only from DnD.
Thanks

1 Like

Yes it can be used in the same way.

I have no idea about the data usage but you can use your phone data usage statistics to see a general idea of how much your app will consume.

1 Like

Thank you. 1 month working on this site and I hadn’t noticed that you can use google sheets directly. I have my firebase database linked to google sheets, but since my application does not need to be a registered user, I can work directly with google sheets. Unless there is some kind of advantage to using firebase, such as data security.

1 Like

From experience, Firebase is faster than Google sheet but the sheet is much simpler if your data structure is tabulated. Which means if you are already working in the concept of rows and columns.

The connection with Google sheet does not require the sheet to be shared so it is quite safe.

1 Like