Project wrongly credited to my username

Hello, I am new here. I wanted to evaluate Thunkable so I setup an account and with the free membership I created a ‘hello world’ project. I was really impressed, social dev environment, cool I thought. And then the next day I log in to my dashboard and see a second project, credited to me, but with a lot more complexity. It is a remix from a user by the name of JARED. The timestamp is oddly March 10 at 11:11 am. Chills hit me.
I searched the internet for anything like this, came up with nothing.
Is this normal and a consequence of running a ‘free’ membership? has anyone experienced this? How are you not creeped out? What is the suggested course of action to get that warm fuzzy feeling of trusting this platform?

1 Like

Welcome to Thunkable,

When you view any member project in the community it is automatically added to your list of project. Some projects will no be automatically added but you will have the option to remix and once you click it will be added to your list.

1 Like

Aha! Thank you

I take it the creepiness was that there was a project listed in your account that you didn’t create and not that the project contents themselves were creepy?

Just hoping — as a moderator here — to change the topic title if that’s the case.

1 Like

Haha. That’s my project! I’m hoping that you find something useful in there

2 Likes

Haha, yes thank you, The random.org api is a great example.

1 Like

Yes, it is the first case. I am feeling a bit more comfortable about this. Thank you.

1 Like