Project Ideas Thunkable

Hi
Can anyone tell me some app ideas

great! I have some projects here. you can post you’re own!

1 Like

I Googled 1000 app ideas and this was the first result:

4 Likes

Any other ideas

You’ve seen

and

I have some more to check out!

Sorry, I’ve sent the wrong link and click the link above to continue. @Thunkable_Staff has created some for you to check out!

or

others have some projects for you to check out just click these links: #shareyourprojects and #madewiththunkable

1 Like

Did anyone build any higher education related app? With a little more understanding I think I can work on few of the ideas that popped while writing my paper for me and my group. Any app examples related to flashcard, management, quiz, homework tracker, etc will do great. Or welcome to share some more interesting ideas.

1 Like

Lots of examples of these types of apps in the #thunkable-tutorials and #shareyourprojects sections of the Community.

2 Likes

The public Gallery of Projects must to be improved, for sure.

Today is not possible to search by project name, only by the categories or username. So you need navigate for hundreds of projects, trying find what you looking for.

We could also have the main screen preview in the grid (this helps to identify the app quickly). The only way to check the app is opening the project, but when you return the page you was before is lost. Horrible navigation problem!

2 Likes

This page has a broken link to the projects…

Can’t find that broken link

no and yes. i do not search on the internet!