Problems with the Data Viewer Layout

I am trying to make a template with the Datata Viewer Layout that allows me to put an English word, its British and American figurative pronunciation, and its translation, in this case to Spanish. I do the one of the model in Figure 1, but when I execute it I get what is seen in Figure 2, where the figurative pronunciations disappear …

These are the blocks (figure 3). I get all three pronunciations to run, but the words in figure 2 are constantly changing … Can you help me improve it?

Is the problem that you are not seeing this?

I don’t understand what you mean by “figurative pronounciations.” Can you provide an example?

And what do you mean by “the words are constantly changing”? Which words? Please give an example. The text in the Data Viewer List should always be the same because it syncs with your data source.

Hello Tatiang: Yes, that’s what I am not seeing: the transcription of the words in American and in British English… When we talk about “figurative pronounciations”, we refer to “Phonetic Transcription”: how words sound, because in English the sound is different from the writing of the words, which is almost not the case in Spanish. For instance,the word Educate, educar in American English is pronounced as ˈedʒəkeɪt and in British English slould be edjʊkeɪt , slightly different. I wpould like to hear and see the differences in my app.
Then, when I talked words constantly moving, it happens in the live viewer of my Pc (figura 2), but not in my telephone. But I can’t see it properly either, as you can see

Do you happen to know what is the best way to separate the words? Is there a way to show them one by one? Is there any example I haven’t seen yet?
Thank you

Hello Tatiang: Yes, that’s what I am not seeing: the transcription of the words in American and in British English… When we talk about “figurative pronounciations”, we refer to “Phonetic Transcription”: how words sound, because in English the sound is different from the writing of the words, which is almost not the case in Spanish. For instance,the word Educate, educar in American English is pronounced as ˈedʒəkeɪt and in British English slould be edjʊkeɪt , slightly different. I wpould like to hear and see the differences in my app.
Then, when I talked words constantly moving, it happens in the live viewer of my Pc (figura 2), but not in my telephone.

Hi, I finally solved that. Thanks