Problems with Creating My New GPS app

hi everybody, I am kind of new to thinkable and I’m really struggling right now with creating this new App: the purpose is to have a map with current user’s location and all the nearer police stations signed with some markers. I have over 200 dresses so I was wondering to find a way to connect them all at once using an Airtable data source, but it’s not working and I can’t figure out why!
here’s a copy of my blocks

thanks in advance for your help

The row id value is an integer value that represents the row number (1 for the first row, 2 for the second row, etc.).

But you’re using a value from the “provincia” column as the row number because you’re looping through that column’s values and using j as the row id. The j variable is the value of the cell in a row of your “provincia” column.

I think you are looping through the column values when you should be looping through the rows of the data source instead.

What does your data source look like? Show a screenshot of your spreadsheet.

here is a copy of the file
poi_csv-2.csv (181.6 KB)
i have uploaded it in Airtable

Alright, so this is what your data looks like:

If you want to loop through all of the latitudine and longitudine values, you would do this:

Count with `i` from 1 to number of rows in Imported table by 1
     call Map1's addMarker
          latitudine = Get Value from Imported Table in poi_csv-2.csv in latitude for row id = `i`
          longitudine = Get Value from Imported Table in poi_csv-2.csv in longitude for row id = `i`
          [etc...]

IT HAS WORKED!!! thank you so much, you’ve saved my day!

1 Like

I’m so sorry to disturb you again but I was wondering if you could help me withe this other problem: another purpose of the app is to store some emergency contacts, so that as the user clicks a specific button the app itself records a short video of five seconds and sends it to ALL the stored contacts. The app is now able to save new contacts and contact them singularly but it seems impossible to send the same text at once to all of them. Please I really need your help
here are the photos and the link to my project
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/65eddcf9c730c78c6730225c
Uploading: Schermata 2024-04-07 alle 16.18.35.png…
Uploading: Schermata 2024-04-08 alle 09.20.56.png…
Uploading: Schermata 2024-04-08 alle 09.21.05.png…
Uploading: Schermata 2024-04-08 alle 09.21.19.png…
Uploading: Schermata 2024-04-08 alle 09.21.32.png…

This is a separate issue and not one I have a lot of experience with. I believe you’ll need to use a third-party service to do that.

I would recommend starting a new topic (and linking to this one) with the details you provided. Someone may be able to help you out.