Problem with my habit tracker

When i put emojis buttons dont see a mark with her emotion, themselves appear a number codes. pleasee can someone help me D: thanks

Hello @unstoppablue54gsirvk :wave: and welcome to our community!
The number that you see is the color code.
If you want to see the color as a text you should insert into the list the emoji colors as a text.

Here are some emojis: :brown_square:, :orange_square:, :purple_square:, :black_large_square:, :white_large_square:, :yellow_square:, :green_square:, :blue_square:, :red_square:

@unstoppablue54gsirvk We have updated the title of this thread–there is no need to add in additional comments like you had at the end of it.

Hi, thanks for answer me the question but the point is ithat i want them to appear this way

Hello @unstoppablue54gsirvk
Have you attempted the suggested solution using emojis?
Could you please share how it looks to you now?

hi ioannis i want to thank you immensely for your support i achieved thanks to you, you’re a very kind person!!, my app and my group is happy, look!

Now i have to solve a little problem in the placement od the colored blocks, as the last emotion charges me in a second row, my other questions if you can answer them would be the possibility that in Thunkable you can activate one in the app and use the recorder and pass it to text, go from photo to text and convert song to piano. Will you know if this can be done in thunkable?.

thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.