OSO Browser (Now AIA file is public) - Browse & Earn pocket money with style (Published on Play Store)

please try after some time.

I try it many times but always same error on all builders

How i can personally contact to you brother? Please tell me how!

Mail me at osobrowser@gmail.com

what about sending a PM? probably posting your email address in a public forum is not a good idea, is it? do you want to attract loads of spam in your inbox?
Taifun

When I open the aia and go to block section it is too much lagy

Thatā€™s the problem from thunkable, not mine.

then how you build the app in this condition?

patience bro

Login Page Runtime error

Otp not sending
Not at all sign up

Please reply sir

sorry, i donā€™t have enough knowledge to solve this. Search the internet or seek other source

brother @OSO_Browser can you please tell in detail what all to change and how to do to publish this on playstore as a new application my email is greymotiongames@gmail.com

Did you get the data from Firebase, Airtable, etc and load into the card views?
Iā€™m having imesureable problems to manage the data on the blocks because the get all rows or get tag list blocks returns json format.
I used the json text decode block from web component but it still load several parentesis and the card view doesā€™t see it like a list at all.
Can you help me?
I downloaded your .aia file but I canā€™t see in the blocks where you do this trickā€¦

Firebase is the only external database that I used in my project. It worked ok with everything when I was published this.

You should seek help from other developers who are currently working with OSOā€¦

bro plz give me this aia of removed login page and point rewardsā€¦ plz give me

bro plz give me the aia file removed login pagge and points rewarded

AIA is available, do that thing invidually.

New tab opens false showing
Please solve this problem please tell me that solution![Screenshot_2019-05-12-02-38-04-20|281x500]
Select liat item index too large problem(upload://4ekX5emuklX4LcsQbhF7ZKnZjwd.png)

Same problem please any body solution new tabs also false