Check my new browser app available in Playstore

Finally I had developed and successfully uploaded my browser app of name - NextG Browser in Playstore. It is interesting with lots of unique features like Voice Assistant, inbuilt scanner and lots of other unique features along with every features of a fully developed browser.
You can download it from-
https://nxg.page.link/mkin

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @MrinmoyKumar!

3 Likes

These are some of the screenshot from my app. There is also an interesting features in my app that is an assistant with which you can control the whole browser also by using your voice.

3 Likes

Cool, how did you do the settings menu?

3 Likes

I had used an VerticalScroolArrangement and arranged the buttons.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Interesting-And good! One thing, you should have a look at your images, coz they re a little warped sometimes AND you should give it a better design. Anyways, nice work!

4 Likes

Yes, I am planning for a professional look very soon in next updates. But before that I was trying to add every necessary functions and make the browser capable to open every types of link and almost everything is done.

I need little help in opening OAUTH pages which is not perfect till now

4 Likes

hello sir can you help me to make the side menu like this…please?

2 Likes

hello sir can you help me to make the side menu like this…please?..

2 Likes

Yes, sure. @ANKIT_KUMAR2 You just need to use a button and a vertical arrangement & then by clicking on that button the vertical arrangement will be visible. the vertical arrangement will contain the several buttons that you need in the side menu

2 Likes

Did you set the width & height to automatic or custom to your app?

1 Like

It was custom @ZenTix_Lab

2 Likes

Ouh i see, 1 more thing. I would totally recommend you to create a free website for your app privacy policy. You can use Google Sites for an example. Keep up the good works & keep thunking :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for your recommendation

2 Likes

Looks awesome. I am amazed at the beauty of simplicity in your Application. I would love to learn the nuances from you. For the starter in me, I would like to know how did you create those headline boxes in the home page? I am sure they are dynamic components, how did you fetch those?

1 Like

@aahwaan it is very simple. Only you need to take a Webviewer and put the link of any site where you ger the headline. I have used google news here

1 Like

Webview Component is truly handy and can solve so many problems.

I also use that much but I want to include the information on the screen by using layouts and not using webview component and so I was looking for something in that sector.

If we use webviewer can we take the link out of the webpage and show it in a new screen?

1 Like

Hi. The link is not available.