My app reached 10k people!

The app is only in Spanish but it would help a lot to qualify it with 5 stars
I love thunkableeee

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_nilooficialstyle.marelin&hl=es_419

5 Likes

Nice work @NDL_Oficial,

Don’t forget to apply for the 1k downloads badge!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much

Pay attention to your ratings/reviews. Half of them are 1 star. That is telling you that you may have lots of downloads but people is uninstalling your app right after installing it because is not what they expect.

2 Likes

Hi, look at the reviews, all the reviews were added to the application.
regards:guiño:

No tenes ningun review. Solo ratings. Y la mitad son de una estrella. Por eso te digo, tenelo en cuenta y mejorá tu app.
10000 downloads es bueno, pero es mejor tener a los usuarios felices para que tu app tenga un buen score. Si yo veo que una app tiene 3 estrellas ni siquiera me molesto en bajarla. Y muchos hacen lo mismo.

your thought is fine but I try to solve everything there are 6,786 active users who do not think the same as you

1 Like

If you are not able to pick some criticism and some advice, why even post your app?
Just look at your ratings. I just downloaded your app, and honestly, doesn’t do anything useful.

ella hace mĂşltiples funciones, intenta resolver todo, pero yo soy uno con 10,000 y le pido que no me falte el respeto porque no lo hice. ÂżOKAY?

Do not be jealous, I repeat, there are more than 6,000 active users who do not think the same as you.
regards

Tampoco te falte el respeto. Solo te digo lo que me parece tu app, y con respeto. Si quieres solamente oir felicitaciones, entonces solo muestrale tu app a tu familia y ya.

if I accept criticism because thanks to that is how you learn and if you disrespect me by saying that my application does not work after so much effort, I show it to the community to see that thunkable is a good platform for applications

No estoy celoso. Una de mis apps tiene mas de 23000 downloads y 4.4 rating.

1 Like

Congratulations !!!

Fine man. You take as “disrespect” when somebody try to give you an advice. Have it your way: Your app is great, is good. Keep having success.
Have a good day.

1 Like

An advice is to say that it does not work? I think not
regards