Music Stream App

Dear community

I’ve been playing around with music streams. The outcome you can find on play store. Feel free to check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunkable.android.denis_tueselmann_artemjew.MusicStreamApp

2 Likes

Hey,

You should add screenshots there, not the app icon. It is very unlikely people will download apps without seeing what they’ll get :wink:

I do like the idea of your app but I really do not enjoy your user interface. It is not clear at all how to start playing music… I recommend you to change this and maybe also stick to Material Design Guides by Google.

Also it takes a few seconds after you chose a radio station from the list view until music starts. I would recommend to add a loading notification at that point so the app does not seem unresponsive :wink:

best regards,
Chris

3 Likes

Thanks for testing. I’ve added a “loading message” and improved interface a bit. Hope it’s easier to find the way through this app now.

I checked out this issue. Can you figure out which recommendation exactly is on your mind?

sir please show how to creat stream music app with block

@joy_marandi unfortunately, all my blocks currently look like this:

I wonder if it’s really that hard to navigate through this app. Or if that’s an extreme opinion of Chris.