Making Items in List Viewer Clickable to Display More Data Related to that Item

My app allows the user to save a post in an air table database, that includes a photo, title, description, and price. I used a list viewer to retrieve all the titles on the screen. I would like the users to be able to be able to click on one title and have the app ope another page with the image description and price, I am not sure how to do this.

This is the code that I used to retrieve the data from my air table database and put it into a list viewer:
Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 2.41.15 PM

This is what my app looks like:

Here’s a demo: https://x.thunkable.com/copy/7a5f07e9ec716ca501dafa7fbdab8750.

The fact that you’re using Airtable means you will retrieve a column instead of initializing a list but otherwise it’s pretty much the same process. Instead of referencing a list to get the Item Name, for example, you would just reference an Airtable cell. You can still use the green Index block to determine which row of the spreadsheet to pull from.

This is a great example @tatiang!

I am not sure how to reference an Airtable cell. Do you have sample code that uses Airtable or can you look at the code I have and tell me how I would pass the row index to screen 2 and then retrieve the rest of the columns for that rows to display?

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.20.51 AM

I began asking about this type of stuff a few months ago. see this link

here

you will want to search the object from the row for the property that = Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.26.27 PM