Live Test and Preview go blank when I click on a button with text inputs

The Live Test and Preview go blank when I click on a button, which is associated with text inputs that, if empty, should display hint, and if not empty should navigate the user to the next screen

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/60c744da3a3ab700c04b9954/2d285acc-a96d-4808-a979-fad1ef45793d/designer

Here is the link of the app that is having issues. My coding batchmate and teacher too are having the same problem. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey @blueway!

You’ve used empty strings in the if and else if blocks in screen1 right? Just change them into null blocks. That does the trick.

Also, are you a student from Whitehat jr?

3 Likes

@mesmerizer_aish I am a student from Whitehat jr too, and I’ve done this project too. So he is a whitehat jr student

3 Likes

Me too! It looked kinda familiar. That is why I asked her if she/he too was from there.

Your suggestion could be a solution but the Text_Input is a Text field and is better treated with blocks from the text drawer.

Check this

2 Likes

Your topic title should always be a short summary (just a few words) rather than the full text of your question/issue. I’ve edited this one but please keep that in mind next time.

2 Likes