Latest Thunkable ✕ Release (Aug 19) - Duplicate Components, Component Tooltips and Duplicate Projects from the Projects Page

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks! We are working on the issue and hopefully should have a fix released within a day.

-Mark

Don’t think that the problem are the variables , I think is the platform itself … It would be the greatest update if the fixed it

This should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience and for reporting.

1 Like

Just to be clear, by “this” Mike means the problem with the get property block mentioned here by @Deluxe

-Mark

2 Likes

Hello Staff,
Please have a look :

problem with the get property

Yes, now this problem is resolved

1 Like

Maybe that feature is only available if you are in PRO subscribers. Sad for FREE members.

It just a temporary glitch. Our next release will bring it back. Sorry about that.

-Mark

1 Like

Thanks a lot, pleased to hear it :blush:

Can we get it by tomorrow?

Thanks

No promises, but it is likely :wink:

-Mark

1 Like

Just curious, what does that download looking button do in the settings panel at the top beside the duplicate button :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh thanks for noticing – this is just for internal testing :O)

2 Likes

Oh cool! I had to ask the question :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Duplicate Component is back!! :smile:

Thanks Staff! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the great news, the features are really awesome and helpful.:+1:

1 Like

We, apparently, live in different worlds, or the function of duplicating components was lost somewhere on the way to my browser.

2 Likes

And this is Thunkable related how?

(post above was since removed)

2 Likes

On my project I still can’t duplicate nested columns :frowning:

Edit:

Mmm… I tried to duplicate a column that was originally present in my project and it didn’t work,

then I tried to copy a similar column that I created duplicating the ones I could and creating the others anew and it worked.

When will be add screen page duplicate?