Language Settings

Hi Thunkable Community! How can I make the language settings in Thunkable? I have already done the language settings screen, but changing the language using switches only works on the language settings screen itself. What do I need to do to change the language not only on the settings screen itself, but also on other screens of my project? P.S. I’m not making a translator app.

Hi @maxmax0202xamxamo, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

There are quite a few other topics already discussed about this, you can see the search results for that here. The general idea will be that you’ll want to created a stored variable for each language and the user can select their preferred language. Once that is done, you can use the blocks and logic to update labels, button text, etc. to run the copy in the preferred language the user has set.

This is understandable. I did so with my language settings screen in the application project. But the language of the components changes only in it. How can I make the component language change not only on one screen, but also on the other screens of my application??? I looked through all the questions of the forum participants related to this topic, but none of the solutions worked for me. ;(