Issue with blocks not saving

Hi fellow educators! Below is a message I recently received from one of the teachers I work with. I’m wondering if anyone has run into similar saving issues and, if so, what solutions you’ve found. Thank you!

“I’ve been having major problems with Thunkable and so have my students. Our code isn’t saving. You make updates and they don’t seem to sync back up with the phone until maybe the 3rd time or so that you restart the app. Kids think they are doing stuff wrong and most of the time it’s a Thunkable issue. It seems to have become severely unreliable and makes teaching coding very difficult. Do you have any idea what’s going on? Are you aware of this? Ever since it updated it’s been nothing but problems.”

Any insight or help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

• Will
1 Like

Hi @William_Plump, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

The best way to try and replicate an error like this on you end is by taking a look and the project that is causing problems. Could you get your colleague to share one such project with us please?

Additionally, a new update was pushed a few hours ago which is worth trying out. To make sure you’re on the latest version, sign out of all accounts, clear your browser cache, and sign in again.

Let me know whether or now that works for you.

Thanks!