Is there anyway to have a list viewer always show the last item?

Currently my list is scrollable but it stays at the top of the list, I want to make it so the list shows the item at the bottom of the list but stay scrollable so the user can still see what’s above it.

simple make two list viewer remove the last item from the first list and put that item in the other list view

1 Like

There’s no “auto-scroll” or “gravity” for the list viewer component - Would it work to show your list in reverse order @magicc4kel3 ?

2 Likes

is there any update on this show last item or autoscroll or gravity
thanks =)

I know it’s not the same thing but can you just reverse sort the list and display the sorted items?

@tatiang , for many cases (like chat apps using ListViewer), this reverse order isn’t useful.

I’m concerned about the lower speed of implementations on Thunkable… The suggestions / improvements backlog stills growing.

For example: sort variable list, dataviewer improvements, listviewer improvements, access to important components properties (like Text Input editable on/off), calendar components, maps improvements, and many other things that really make us waste time or doing workarounds but at the end delivering apps with several limitations.

As far I know @muneer, you and others asks for this implementations too…

I participate in two meetings with the staff last year, and ask about many important itens that are crucial to develop big projects, but no news until now.

So my question for @jared , @domhnallohanlon , @christina_wong is how is the progress of this roadmap?

I’m still working in my project (silently), but will be great if receive good news on this improvements!

Regards

3 Likes