IOS App Store - Binary Rejected * 2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata * 4. Design: Preamble

From Apple

1. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata
    1. Design: Preamble

Guideline 2.3.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We noticed that your screenshots do not sufficiently reflect your app in use.

Specifically, your screenshots do not clearly display the actual app in use.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your screenshots to ensure that they accurately reflect the app in use on the supported devices. For iPhone, you need a set of 5.5-inch display screenshots and for iPad, you need a set for 12.9-inch display. This set will be scaled appropriately down to other device sizes when viewed on the App Store in each territory.

Note that 6.5-inch display assets for iPhone XS Max are optional, and can scale down to iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone X. Screenshots that include features like rounded corners or sensor housing should only be used for the 6.5-inch or 5.8-inch display.

Resources

For resources on creating great screenshots for the App Store, you may want to review the App Store Product Page information available on the Apple developer portal.

Please ensure you have made any screenshot modifications using Media Manager. You should confirm your app looks and behaves identically in all languages and on all supported devices. Learn more about uploading app previews and screenshots in App Store Connect Help.

Guideline 4.0 - Design

We noticed an issue in your app that contributes to a lower quality user experience than Apple users expect:

• Portions of your app, or resources needed to use your app, loaded, refreshed, ran or responded very slowly.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to address all instances of this type of issue.

Is there any help me?

The message clearly shows what you have to do. What is your specific question?

How can i do faster for app. I am using Airtable but i have lots of spreadsheet and column and rows like 300.

What kind of data are you loading? I guess nobody can help you without seeing your app

No ones helped me. I wrote dev team from Thunkable. My app was really complicate. :S
Thanks.

1 Like

I didn’t entegration for Local DB. If i am using Local DB this app will fast.

1 Like

Yes maybe local database faster than airtable. But We want to airtable. What can I do ? No help?

Maybe you can use some type of caching strategy where you initially load data from local DB and then retrieve data from Airtable to update after the screen is loaded.

Yes it can but how can we do? Because of this is very hard blocks for me. I think it is not work my app.
How can i schoose same item each other local db to airtable.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5c16b9cd8e439c304029cd4d/scrAna/designer