Interstetial is not showing , real or test is not showinf

hello i have problem in interstetial , is not showing on my apps , i try test ads also is not showing , interstetial is showing 1 time in all application what is the problem im trying to contact everyone here but no solutions !!! any help !!

I have the same problem as you. It always say “signal 6 was raised”. It’s terrible, this year Thunkable met so many bugs haizzz

i just upload to play store and impression seems like it is not working

yes there is a lot of problems is thunkable community and support dont give any help

its not working i try everything no one will answer you , the problem is in thunkable , i will quit thunkable because its just wasting time

very unfair to not have it working since we have to pay 10% of earning so losing earning there but still have to pay

its not about 10% ; its about earnings ; 1 interstetial in all application is shit i dont know why they do this and nobody answer here

Well i looked over my app and seem to all be working fine now no issues so maybe check over your blocks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.